This one-day program provides an overview of the “do’s and don’t” while dealing with young offenders.
If an officer is ever going to doubt themselves, it will likely be while dealing with a juvenile. Juvenile laws are complex and difficult to keep up with.
Our experienced Juvenile Officer will review:
- Curbside Adjustments v. Stationhouse Adjustments,
- how to work with school officials during investigations,
- when a juvenile should be taken into custody,
- how and when to interview a juvenile,
- releasing a juvenile on their own recognizance,
- how to enforce cannabis and alcohol violations
- and more..