Courts have consistently emphasized a warrant is the preferred method to conduct a search to make an arrest, however we have very limited training and experience in this area. During this two-day course we will teach officers how to properly write and execute a search warrants and arrest warrants. No matter what your assignment is, this class is a MUST!
Course highlights include:
- Writing your qualifications
- How to properly write your affidavit
- Developing an Operations Plan
- Executing “Knock and Announce” warrants and “No Knock” warrants.
- When officers are not required to “Knock and Announce” before executing a warrant
- Basic Tactics
- Warrant Execution Case Law
- And much more…