This program is designed to give the proactive officer the tools they need to be successful in the streets.
The program goes into depth with case law covering:
- investigative detentions,
- conducting motor vehicle stops,
- extending motor vehicle stops,
- developing probable cause to search motor vehicles,
- and for arresting occupants.
We will also cover behaviors and items to be observant of while conducting investigations. Finally, we will review when questioning in the streets requires the administration of Miranda warnings and how to use your body-worn camera to your advantage.
Don’t wait! Register today!